Part of the Manta Ray Events Group and proud to be serving Aberdeen for over 10 years. Are you planning an event, getting married, wanting to entertain corporate clients? Holding a themed event or simply having a party to impress your guests?
We are specialists in helping you make memories, supplying entertainment services
tailored to your event. From Fun Casinos to Photobooths, Red Carpet & Rope
Barriers to Candy Carts through the Edinburgh area.
We can supply you with Roulette, Blackjack & Poker tables for your corporate clients
or wedding guests as well as give them the VIP treatment, or a branded Photobooth
to really make an impression.
All our casino staff are professional croupiers, our photobooth operators fully trained and sweetie merchants hygiene certified. If you are looking for some unforgettable entertainment at your Edinburgh event then Manta Ray Events should be your first port of call.
Our aim to provide you with professional services, always come well presented and
wearing a smile happy to greet your guests.
Whatever the occasion
Down in Merchant City we have done Birthday parties and wedding receptions at the Corinthian Club, 200 St. Vincent St. for a several corporate events, the Amazing Trade Halls where we had the delight of seeing Kevin McMahon from Faking It showing us some really quite amazing close of hand tricks, Millenium Hotel on George Square for a couple of Charity fundraising event and corporate events. Haggs Castle, Kincaid House for Weddings, Chardon D’ or for several Birthdays, Grand Central Hotel for yet more corporate conferences, West Brewery on Glasgow Green for H&M staff Christmas party, Thistle Hotel for the Medical Students Ball, and of course the SECC for several large conferences.
We have been to the Parkville Hotel in Blantyre for both weddings and Birthday celebrations and to many of the Bowling Clubs in around Glasgow like St. Rollox. And Hawthorn.
We can provide you with a night to remember
Aberdeen Fun Casino & Photo Booth Hire
Club wise we have been to a few of the nightclubs down in cobbly lanes to the Warehouse and Nox Nightclubs, and several times we have had events in the function room of The Copthorne Hotel and The Forum.
Team building afternoon at the mazing Raemoir House near Banchory, or for yet another wedding at The Banchory Lodge Hotel on the shores of the Dee.
We are often over in Westhill and Kingswells facilitating School Proms, corporate events & Birthday parties at the Village Urban Resort. Or our regular installation of a photobooth for Technip’s annual celebration where we upload booth pictures to their global website to join their other 48 countries employee celebrations.
- A Full time company delivering a professional first class service with attention to detail.
- We have the knowledge & experience to cater for any size event and we offer a full delivery set up and collection service and a nationwide service.
- We offer Free Consultation and advice for your event with quotations tailored to your requirements
- £1 MILLION Public Liability Insurance cover – Copies of Insurance Certificates and Risk Assessments are always available upon request.
- We are NOT an agency and we are proud to count many leading companies as valued clients that continue to use us year to year
- For your peace of mind we are able to assist you throughout the planning stages and before the event we will contact you and the venue to confirm all the details.
- Full size Casino Quality tables, equipment and accessories.
- Full-sized enclosed photobooths with greenscreen and commercial grade prints.
“I just wanted to email you on behalf of myself and all my colleagues here at Jumpstart to thank you and your staff for a fantastic night in our office last night.”
— Laura Sandilands. Jumpstart Casino Night.
14th April 2015.
Number Of Events Hosted
Photo Booth Snaps
Dealers across UK
“ Hi Matt Thanks so much for all your hard work on the night of the party – the photobooth and casino tables went down a treat! It really was brilliant – we will definitely bear you in mind for next year! Thanks again”
— Julia Cooper-Perks
Burness Paull Christmas Party 2013 The Carlton
“Matt, you and the edinburgh fun casino team were fantastic. The advice and support before hand was invaluable and the event could not have run any smoother.”
— Derek Binnie, Charity Fundraising Event, Boroughmuir Rugby Club
24th May 2014.
We don’t compromise on quality.
- We only use the best quality tables supplied by a leading casino manufacturer
- We provide all of the accessories to ensure your event is a success, including chips, cards, accessories and complementary playing guide cards
- Our croupiers are professionals and are highly experienced in the games we offer. All staff are immaculately presented in black & white attire, waistcoats and bow-ties.
- Casino Manager in attendance to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Customised Fun money (photographs, name date and venue details etc) free of charge
- Prizes included within the price, we offer a bottle of Champagne for first prize
Our professional service commitment to you.
- Consultation and advice for your event
- Detailed quotation tailored to your requirements
- We will return your calls, emails and letters
- Confirmation letters and invoices will be sent for your peace of mind
- Before the event we will contact you and the venue to confirm the details
- Copies of our Third party Public liability insurance and Risk assessments are available on request
- Full delivery set up and collection service including free delivery with 10 miles of Glasgow
On some of the longer drives from Aberdeen have found us going to entertainment pilot’s at their Summer Ball’s in Lossiemouth and Kinloss, random dinner parties at Durn House near Portsoy, wedding receptions at The Eight Acres Hotel in Elgin, Drummuir Castle in Keith, or the Mosset Tavern for a Bond themed Birthday party. This is where you start to really notice that you’re indeed quite far north without actually heading up to the Highlands, which we are also not adverse to trekking. During the summer months it barely gets dark. Or we’ll find ourselves on the North coast to Banff Springs Hotel, Craig Alvah Lodge in Banff across to Peterhead and Boddam to yet another wedding party. Did we mention we specialise in weddings?